Everyday

We Feeled, We Touched, We Knew, and We Understand More Everyday. We Laugh, We Cry, We Upset, and We hurt Everyday. Everybody has their own day, and this is mine.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

走火入魔

OK, since sitting in the office and not sleepy at all. Let's fillin the blank here.

It's just a thought that come across my mind how easy that is to maniplulate a person. It all started with a favor which I was just trying to help a person. At the begining, the goal was simple, help others. But then, as I gain more and more her trust. I am in an even higher position. Gotta admit, it feels good.

So, it occurs to me that how easy it is to screw up one person as the other one has total believe in you, trusted you, love you even. All you need to do is say stop which might just totally destroy somebody.

And that also make me think about the asian kunfu movie, many people were training or praticing for even higher kunfu. Their heart must be concentrate, if they have any other thoughts in their mind..... they will --> 走火入魔....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home